Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review - Willow Glen Lifestyles Home Tour


Hi

I didn't have a chance to mention the Willow Glen Lifestyles Home Tour before it happened this past weekend (April 30 & May 1, 2011), however, I did go on the tour. Tickets were $30, available at various retailers in Willow Glen or available on the day, at one of the houses. This was also a self-guided tour. Several years ago the houses were closer and so my friend and I walked the tour, this year the houses were more spread out and driving was definitely a better option.

If you are interested in this tour for future reference, here is the link for the tour. It is hosted by the San Jose Day Nursery Child Development Center.


There was a variety of house on this tour - and several with pools - which I always enjoy. There was a particularly lovely home - the exterior of which I would describe as 'storybook' - but the booklet described it as 'Tudor Revival style'. There was a high attention to detail within the house (which I always appreciate) and a really lovely sitting area in the front of the house. It was on a particularly lovely tree-lined street full of other interesting, beautifully kept houses. This house was my favorite on the tour, so I give this tour 4 out of 5 House Hearts



Fondly,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment