Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sorry I've been gone for a while

Hi and welcome back!

Wow, well that was a much longer break than I thought I was going to take (or had intended) from this blog. My intention was to break for a week or so, but somehow life, and the summer, got away from me. The good news is, the house tour 'high seasons' if-you-will, are Spring, Fall and a little less, right before the Holidays. So, I have missed announcing a few tours, but not all that many and I will work to do better next year or announce the tours so far in advance that you will know about anything happening over the summer, even if I go AWOL. I also 'owe' you some reviews from the Spring, so I will try and get those out asap.

I have a bunch of upcoming tours to share with you, so make sure and check in regularly. I am also going to be announcing the tours much earlier (to help you plan) and then adding reminders closer to the time.

I will adjust my headings to read as follows:

NEW - with the location and date
REMINDER - with the location and date
REVIEW - with the location and date

The NEW listings will be the first listing you'll see for a specific tour.
The REMINDER well, hopefully self-explanatory.
The REVIEW will be of any of the tours I have had the pleasure to go on. As always, if you have been on a tour, especially one outside of the San Francisco Bay Area and would like to write a guest blog, please let me know!

You can also follow me on Twitter @ilovehousetours

Happy Touring,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment